Product Development Fund
What is it?
QSTP aims to strengthen the private sector and contribute to the diversification of Qatar’s economy by funding SMEs and Startups that develop products and services relevant to the local market needs.
Selected companies will have access to funding of up to $500K / QAR 1.8M.
What’s in it for you?
- Funding of up to 50% of the cost of your product or service proposal
- Total funding value/project is up to $500K / QAR 1.8M
What are we looking for? Local private sector SMEs, with at least 20% Qatari shareholder (individual or organisation) (An SME is up to 249 employees and not listed on the stock exchange)
- You have to be a private sector SME, spin-out or startup
- You are engaged in development of new products/services or processes
- You are willing to accelerate development of existing products
- You focus on one of our priority industries:
Criteria for selection and selection committee
Intellectual Property (IP): QF will not assume ownership of new IP before, during or after (unless existing QF IP is involved in the project). New IP is always owned by the Awardee only (unless existing QF IP is involved in the project). At application time, Applicant company must confirm it owns or has already licensed any IP essential to carry out the project.
How to Apply:
Keep an eye on this page, we will open online applications soon here.
If you would like to speak to someone or if you would like to be notified when application is available, drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
To download our information pack, click here.