The QSTP Incubation Center is a technology-focused incubation program that aims to foster local tech entrepreneurship in the State of Qatar.
The program aims to accelerate the establishment and growth of promising tech startups through quick incorporation, collaborative co-working space, business facilitation, and support services which includes access to a network of mentors, funding programs, training, and prototyping facilities.
The period of the incubation is 12 months – allowing the startups to focus on achieving the following objectives:
1. Develop a product/service,
2. Acquire early customers, and
3. Fund raising
Benefits of the Program
• Quick and affordable incorporation in the QSTP free zone
• One year of 100% subsidized co-working space
• Subsidized business support services
• Training, workshops and networking events
• Access to prototyping facilities
• Access to QSTP funding programs
• Access to mentors network
• Access to QSTP’s tenant network of high tech companies and R&D centers
The selection process is methodical and mostly focused on team’s commitment and capacity. Applications will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
• The team has an innovative technology-based idea that has commercial potential.
• The team possesses the necessary understanding of product development and is passionate, committed and unwavering in their desire to see their startup succeed.
• The team demonstrated the ability to execute their idea. This may mean building a preliminary prototype,market validation, acquiring users or attracting investors.
• The team has at least one founder committed full-time to the startup. The full-time co-founder(s) must be owning at least 20% of the business.
For information, please contact: email@example.com