Got an idea? Not sure how it’s gonna work in the market? Let us guide you!
This is our signature intensive three-month program designed to provide aspiring entrepreneurs with:
To help you determine if your idea has commercial potential.
To take your tech-based service/product from idea stage to a validated minimum viable product aka Prototype.
Our methodology focuses on three core modules:
- Product-Market Fit: Identify your potential customers, design a rough prototype, solicit feedback from your target market and revise your prototype accordingly
- Customer Traction: capture market traction / interest from potential customers
- Investor Awareness: learn how to talk to investors
QSTP XLR8 runs twice a year, with a maximum capacity of 30 teams.
What’s in it for you..
- Meet an incredible network of mentors and coaches who specialize in the commercialization of tech-based innovation
- We support you financially too so you could create your minimum viable product
- Top-notch working space to turn your idea into a reality
What are we looking for..
- Application is open to informal teams ( up to 5 team members) who are residents in Qatar.
- You and your team should have a tech-based service/product idea, but you believe that you need the training, mentorship and physical space to decide on its commercial potential.
- Commitment, commitment & commitment.
- Passionate, critical, and open-minded.
- If you already have a company, this program is not the right one for you. But you can check our QSTP Distro Dojo!
You think you got it? Keep an eye on this page to know when the application cycle is open.
- Fill in the online application form
- If your application is successfully shortlisted, we will invite you for an interview to get to know you and your idea better
If you would like to be notified when the application opens or speak to someone, drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org