In celebration of the Global Entrepreneurship Week 2014, QSTP is hosting the Sport Medicine Hackathon on 20-22 November 2014 to be held at QSTP and Qatar National Convention Center (QNCC).
It’s a 2 1/2 days, high-energy, problem solving sessions with diverse collaborators and stakeholders.
Be part of the future of sport medicine! Lots of prizes in store for all participants.
Limited seats available.
|Thursday, 20 November 2014||05:00 pm – 07:00 pm||QSTP South Podium|
|Friday, 21 November 2014||08:30 am – 09:30 pm||QNCC, Exhibition Hall 2|
|Saturday, 22 November 2014||08:30 am – 07:00 pm||QNCC, Exhibition Hall 2|
- Professor Tim Cable, PhD – Director of Sports Science, Aspire Academy
- Jamil Sobh – Engineering Team Leader, GE Health Science
- Marouf Mahmoud – Sport Enthusiast and Commercial Manager, Vodafone Qatar
- Rodney Whiteley – Senior Research & Education Physiotherapist, Rehabilitation Department, Aspetar
- Emad Badawi – Lead Program Integrator, GE
- Fuad Mazhar – Specialist Orthopaedics, Hamad Medical Center